4X4 SELF DRIVING IN BALTIC STATES
We aim to make our tours a relaxing adventure we suggest the most stunning routes, stay in charming, camping location, savour the local culture. Our tours have been carefully designed to take you beyond the guidebook, for a real insight into a country or region, thanks to the experience & knowledge that we have gained through many years of traveling.
- € 29 the route track with POI (opens via google maps APP on your phone, internet required , but Lithuania is 99,9 % covered by network) and PDF route legend
- € 35 the route track with POI GPX or PLT formats.
- € 29 +€ 5/day rent a tablet with an accurate map and route track (+ a deposit of € 160 will be required)
- For this amount you get a route track and a description of points of interest (route legend)
HOW TO BUY?
make the transfer for the selected option by specifying the route no. > account LT304010042400562244, AB Bank ,, LUMINOR “Ltd. Lithuanian safari, company. code 300065008> Send a copy of the transfer to email@example.com> Get route and description in 24 hours (usually faster)
Nr.1 to Labanoras 168 km.
Nr.2 to Asvejos regional park 135 km.
Nr.3 to Devil’s pit 72 km.
Nr.4 to Perelozai 107 km
Nr.5 to Dzūkia 130 km
Nr.6 to Dieveniškės 118 km
Nr.7 to Lentvaris viaVievis 62 km
Nr.8 to Alantą 128 km
Nr.9 to Samogitia Seredžius – Lopaičiai 170 km
Nr.10 from Samogitia Lopaičiai – Betygala 200 km
Nr.11 Latvija vine route (Vidzemė) 570 km
Nr.12 , Round Lithuania (9 stages~2000km) Every stage can be as a seperate~200 km trip
Nr.13 Vilnius circle – north hard offroad 200 km
Mainly your questions sounds:
- How long does the trip take? the average speed is about 20km / h. so the 200 km journey will take about 10 hours
- Are the routes traversed by a simple SUV, XC90, Captiva? Yes, passable in a standard SUV. After the rain, some sections may become more difficult to pass, so evaluate your and your car’s possibilyties responsibly. Such places can be bypassed and returned to the route again. However, this does not apply to route 13
- Do you apply discounts on multiple routes? Yes, three routes € 75
- Need extra ammo on the trip? the preparation of the routes required a saw, should have a shovel, a tow rope, an ax, bots (how to measure the depth of the log without them) . It won’t take up much space, but you’ll always feel safe. Pick up the gardener’s scissors or machete, chopping the bush twigs so as not to scratch the car. For route no. 13 needs full preparation.
- Do you need a winch? preparing a route (March, April) with a standard DISCOVERY required only a saw. No. 13 needs full preparation.
- Do you need a snorkel? March 29 the deepest maturity was 70 cm deep, in summer it is ~ 30 cm.
- Navigation not working on your track? the beginning is always difficult. This is the usual way to travel offroad by track. Navigation does not work because not all roads are on the map. Zoom in on the map, see where you are, and follow the track. Once you get used to it you will see that everything is simple.
- Why don’t I get a track link? Unfortunately, we can’t send the link if the mail you specified does not have a Google Account. In that case, either create a gmail mail or we’ll send the track in a different format
- Why doesn’t the uploaded link open? The link is activated through the google account associated with the email you provided. by mail. The link will not work when trying to open another account.